OneCloud Frequently Asked Questions
To Change a User’s Name:
- Navigate to myonecloud.com and log in.
- From the OneCloud Portal Homepage, click the Users tab.
- Locate the user of which you’d like to change names.
- Click the Pencil icon located to the right of the user’s profile to edit the user’s information.
- From the list, select the Profile option.
- From this page, you’re allowed to edit the First and Last Name, as well as the Department, and Site.
IMPORTANT: If you are replacing an employee with a new employee, it’s best practice to reset the user.
For additional detailed instructions see this article: How to reset a user
To update the Auto-Attendant:
- Click Auto-Attendants from the web menu.
- Locate the Auto-Attendant you’d like to make updates to.
- Click the edit icon to edit your selection.
- From the edit window, you are able to update the Name, the Intro Greeting, the Menu Prompt, and the Dial Pad Menu.
- Once you’re done with editing the Auto-Attendant, click Save to complete.
For additional detailed instructions see this article: How to update the Auto-Attendant
Call Queues are places for calls waiting to be answered. A call queue can be configured to ring multiple devices in a certain order or a parking lot for a call to sit and wait until someone retrieves the call. To navigate to the Call Queues center, select Call Queues from the manager portal navigation icons. If the domain has any Call Queues configured, you will see them displayed here.
▸Add a Call Queue
To add a call queue to the domain, click the Add Call Queue button. You will be taken to the Add a Call Queue window Basic tab.
Create a Call Queue.
For additional detailed instructions see this article: Admin Guide - Add a Call Queue - Basic tab
To Update the Hours of Operation:
- Click Time Frames from the navigation menu.
- Locate the Time Frame that represents your office hours.
- Click the pencil icon (Edit) to edit the Time Frame.
- Use the specific dates or ranges to make updates or add new business hours.
- Click Save once you’ve completed the updates.
IMPORTANT: You must confirm that your Inventory and Users are using the Time Frames you’ve set up.
For instructions on how to add Holidays to an existing time frame, or how to create a new time frame? see this article: Updating Holiday Greetings
Change Your Voicemail Greeting from a Desktop Phone
- Access the mailbox by pressing the Message key or by dialing 5001.
- Enter your password followed by the # key.
- From the main menu, press 6 to change your greetings.
- Press 1 to record greetings.
- Enter the number of the greeting you wish to record (1-10).
- Record your message.
- Press # when finished recording.
- Press 1 to select this as your current greeting or press 0 to keep your previous greeting.
View up-to-date information of our services on the status page. This is the fastest way to see if we are 100% operational.
To increase transparency and customer service, we created a status page to keep you up-to-date on our services 24/7 at the click of a button. From outages to scheduled maintenance, all system data will be displayed for clear and easy access. Customers can also sign up for email and SMS alerts.
For updates on individual tickets you may have pending, please log in to our support portal at https://portal.telware.com/auth/v1/email
As always, if you are experiencing any issues with OneCloud, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our support team.
Downloading OneCloud iOS or Android app:
- Download and install the OneCloud app on your device.
- Once installed, open the application and follow the prompts to allow notifications/access for your microphone and contacts, since this will be the first time you have run the application on your device.
Note regarding permissions: Notifications will alert you regarding missed calls. The application requires microphone permissions to place calls through the app and contacts permission to enable you to call your phone contacts through the OneCloud mobile app. Contacts are not stored on the OneCloud system. These permissions can be managed through your phone’s settings as well.
For additional detailed information on how to use the OneCloud app, see this article: Mobile App
Since October 1st, 2021, T-Mobile, AT& T, US Cellular, and Verizon have been enforcing 10DLC fees and policies for all A2P (app to person) SMS/MMS traffic, directly impacting customer's fees for both MMS and SMS messages.
How does this affect me?
This policy and subsequent enforcement directly impacts OneCloud users of SMS/MMS features. All customers currently using these features or planning to use them in the future will need to ensure they comply to avoid high-cost fees for violation of practices and disconnection of OneCloud SMS/MMS capabilities.
What happens if I don't register my company, brands, or campaigns?
A2P traffic without verified brands and approved campaigns will be blocked. You will no longer be able to send SMS/MMS messages through OneCloud.
We will gladly assist you in getting your brand and campaigns registered so you can continue using OneCloud's SMS/MMS features and avoid non-compliance fees. If you want to register your brands and campaigns today or have any questions, please contact us.
For additional details see this article: SMS Campaign Registration
OneCloud calls use cellular data, just like a normal carrier phone call. If you find yourself in a remote area with low network connectivity, OneCloud calls can be affected.
There are a few steps you can take to help mitigate these factors. Such as, Turning low power off, or Disabling Wi-Fi connectivity.
Having Low Power Mode on, disables the Background App Refresh, which could prevent the application from working properly.
- Go to Settings.
- Locate and tap Battery.
- Then disable Lower Power Mode if enabled.
When using Wi-Fi, there could be a weak signal or even a firewall that is not allowing RTP/UDP voice traffic to flow properly. This may result in you and the caller being unable to hear one another.
Try disabling WIFI and utilize cellular data instead.
For additional information on this topic, see this article: App Troubleshooting Guide
Most modern phones work with the OneCloud platform. For a complete list, contact your Project Manager.